Monday, October 03, 2005

Groomzillas

Ahhh..boys, I knew it was just a matter of time. Apparently, bridezillas are passe, its now all about the groomzillas. Might I add that this new breed of crazy boy soon-to-be wedded's sound a lot crazier and bitchier than their female counterparts. I, for one, am thoroughly entertained. Stay tuned for some groomzilla cards in Paper Bride's upcoming collection!

p.s. Several weeks ago, I was watching My Super Sweet Sixteen on MTV and a young chap was featured in the episode who called himself a "Devo"--a male Diva. Nope, folks I could *not* make this stuff up if I tried. Use this word correctly in a sentence? Ok:

If a "Devo" were to get engaged, chances are he would turn into a "groomzilla" pretty darn quckly.

1 comment:

Stationery Girl said...

Oh so clever you are, Ms. P.B. That's a funny one!