Sunday, January 15, 2006

Will you just DO IT already???

Sometimes I wish that I had someone/something to nudge me with that phrase every once in awhile. Here's why: I typically let our laundry build up until the "piles" reach Mt. Kilamanjaro status, I hate filing with a passion that can't be quenched, thanks to our adorable yet hairier than a gorilla pooch, our couch requires daily cleaning/vacuuming that is, in actuality, attended to on a monthly basis and my "call ovrnight prints" (which SUCKS, by the way) for a refund item has been on my to-do list for 5 weeks now.

I admit to feeling slightly better about all of this procrastination when I come across sites like Hassle Me--yes its nice to know that I'm not alone.

Hassle Me allows you to send recurring little reminders for yourself via email every few days or so. Trying to get to the gym? Drink more water? Remember to thank those around you for jobs well done? These little emails could help you stay on task.

The site seems fairly new, but they already have some cool things in the works like hassles via IM. Mine would likely need to read: "we notice that you have not done anything closely resembling 'work' in the last 46 minutes. We realize that the ever shrinking weight of Nicole Ritchie and Hollywood's "breakup mania" are both important and worthwhile topics, but don't you have some crazy bride to tend to? Order to ship? New account to get? SIGN OFF NOW!!!"

1 comment:

Stella O said...

Nice blog poost