Friday, June 17, 2005

Hipster PDA's

I don't own a calendar...or at least not one I update regularly. My phone numbers are kept in a variety of places. I have several email accounts and different folders on different computers that I file identical messages in. For someone who is generally pretty damn organized, I'm kind of a disaster when it comes to my own stuff. So, I've been seriously intrigued reading about the new hipster PDA over the last several months. Just as I love the notion of stationery and personal notes totally coming back into fashion, I kind of heart the idea that we're all just palm piloted/treo'd/sidekicked out.

I was in staples the other day, and found this super cool plastic index card wallet (I would post a link but can't find the damn thing online). I also snapped up some cutesy pink index cards and so now I kind of have my own hipster PDA. The great thing about this wallet is that it has little plastic file dividers so that you can actually separate your index cards. I have a Paper Bride file, a wedding file, a schedule file and a "to do" file. I need to start using it more, but so far I'm sort of diggin it.

There is a fab piece on the hipster PDA on 43 folders.

In the meantime, I was sitting next to a woman the other day at lunch who had this gorgeous Il Bisonte agenda that I am now seriously coveting.

No comments: