Tuesday, June 21, 2005

'Movin on up...to a DE-luxe apartment in the skkyyyyy?'

According to Forbes Magazine, I'm seriously screwed. Apparently, in order to live "well" here, I need to be making $483,000 AFTER taxes. I will spare you the link to my bank account, but trust me when I tell you that this is not anywhere in the same universe as what I'm making. Or what I expect to be making in the next couple of years as a small biz owner. I know that that these articles just paint broad strokes and should not really be referred to in any serious way...but man. I think I just need to stop reading them. Ok, there...I'm done. Ta-da. That's it. If I can ban Tom and Katie from my life (I mean it folks, I don't want to look at them, hear about them, see them, or even walk by them...EVER), then I can stop reading this stuff. Ok, bookmark deleted, catastrophe averted.

No comments: