Wednesday, September 07, 2005

D*I*Y Planner

If you want to get organized with a daily planner or organizer, we all know we can turn to Filofax or Moleskine. Kate Spade has a gorgeous but insanely pricey organizer that I have coveted from afar. But for those of us DIY junkies who are *really* on a budget, you might want to check out D*I*Y Planner.com.

"We are a community of people who see the value of paper as a medium for planning, productivity, creative expression, and exploring ideas. We encourage visitors to share advice and inspiration, and we love to see submissions for templates, kit images and story articles."

There are fantastic templaes, photos, super clear instructions and all the tools you will need to create the perfect means of organizing stuff in your own life. There is also a great forum where you can discuss tips/tricks about what does and doesn't work for you.

The site is brand new, so I imagine they will be adding loads of great stuff in the days to come. Not that I need another item on my "to do" list or anything, but I love the idea of getting myself organized exactly how I want to be, rather than based upon the bages that come in my pricey leatherbound filofax.

No comments: