Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Beginner's Guide to SEO

If you are like me, SEO,or Search Engine Optimization, is something you know a bit about--maybe more than the average Jane but not enough to kick Jane's ass. I want to kick Jane's ass, so I've been trying to read up as much as I can.

I came across this fab, truly comprehensive Beginner's Guide from SEOmoz.com that really breaks it all down into digestible bits.

For the record, SEOmoz is a pretty amazing search engine optimization/marketing company in its own right. They provide a ton of free information (for clients and strangers alike) and even have a section where they recommend other SEO firms because they have more business than they know what to do with. What an awesome, shining example of the fact that giving things away often creates more demand than you know what to do with (hello, music industry? Anyone out there?).

No comments: