Thursday, April 13, 2006

Are you Overly Wired?

I am.

BIG TIME.

The NY Times recently published this rockin' article about how we are all so "overly wired" these days, most of us can't concentrate on a damn thing.

They include a bunch of funny new overly wired definitions like a Regurgimailer: people who forward to everyone they know everything that lands in their in-boxes.

I'm so overly wired recently, its actually begun to seriously stress me out. I feel the need to be on top of everything..all the time, which is a task I've discovered is virtually impossible.

I think I need to start meditating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are too funny. it's true though. i've been trying to do things that take me away from the computer lately. you should take yoga or pilates...great for wedding prep too! ;)