Friday, April 07, 2006

Steve Jobs knows how to rock it

Yet again, I've got to wave my "i love Apple" flag proudly. I love em, I love em, I love em. I wouldn't mind if every Windows PC in the United Sates spontaneously burst into flames and disappeared with a black puff of smoke, never to be seen or heard from again. It's pretty hard to think of Apple without calling to mind the always entertaining, slightly hot Steve Jobs (yes, I did say slightly hot...so sue me).

Business Week has a fantastic article called How to Wow Em' Like Steve Jobs (via Digg) that speaks to all of the things that make watching Jobs in action so mesmerizing--and how you can use his techniques for your own presentations. I don't often give formal presentations, but I think some of the suggestions are worthwhile even for those of us who need to speak in front of as few as 2 or 3 people about our businesses--and do so intelligently.

Perhaps I should be adding this to Post Secret, but I often watch Jobs's keynote speech online at all of the MacWorld conferences. If you'd like to see this guy in action (and fly your Apple freak flag along with me), check out Jobs' keynote speech from MacWorld 2006 in San Francisco (quicktime requred).

No comments: