Friday, February 24, 2006

Web design from scratch

As a writer who somehow ended up in a very design-centric biz, I always feel like I'm playing catch up in a bunch of different areas. Web design is no exception. Despite the fact that I've found an amazing web designer that manages to "webify" my every idea and thought, there is still some stuff that I need to be doin'...and I mostly don't know how to do it.

Web Design From Scratch is an amazing resource for those of us who could use a helpin' hand every once in awhile. Everything is laid out fantastically with topics ranging from CSS, to site architecture, to copywriting. It's super easy to go through the tutorials and is updated regularly with new sections and tips. I've just spent about 45 minutes on some html schooling and I'm going back in for CSS!

No comments: