Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The Pressure of Blogging

I'm pretty new to the blogosphere and I'm definitely in the midst of still finding my way, but does anyone else out there ever feel "blogging pressure?" And by pressure, I mean I have this overwhelming desire to find the shiniest, sparkliest, most fabulous piece of information you can find; or the swankiest, sexiest new link...swankier and sexier than anyone else's blog links. It's kind of silly, but this blog pressure has actually been keeping me from posting. I read so many wonderful blogs, written by so many interesting, intriguing people, is it really possible that I have something to add? I think so...I mean, YES! I mean, I think I'll keep trying and see what happens...

3 comments:

Stationery Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stationery Girl said...

I know exactly what you mean. I think all bloggers go through it. The key to blogging, tho, isn't the latest and greatest, it's the mundane. People are so voyeristic (sp?), they drool over that tiny glimpse into someone else's drama. So, pressure's off, girl...Just write!

Andrea said...

Ah, PB, I know just how you feel.

But their's is so pretty! so quirky! so political! so juicy! so informative! so bizarre!

Maybe it's just plain blog envy. I know I've had it!! So stuff that green monster away and let your gorgeous pink paper bride self shine. I know *I've* enjoyed reading what's going on in your world.

LOL, rubyred :P