Friday, March 11, 2005

Tie Me Up in Knots



If you have even the tiniest inkling of an interest in weddings, the wedding industry, or what the heck brides out there want, need, or care about, your first stop should be theknot.com. Seriously, run, do not walk...do not pass go, do not collect $200. You need to slurp up this website like a Razz-ma-Tazz smoothie from Jamba Juice. They've got it all: vendor recommendations, Real Weddings, an online store chock full of wedding stuff and best of all message boards! I have probably learned more about wedding planning from the NYC message boards than from any other resource. I'm not even engaged, but thanks to the "knotties" (ok, sort of silly, i know, but that's what these girls call themselves), I could have my wedding planned in about 2 weeks. This is not a site that is to be missed. I promise, whatever your idea might be, you will get some fab feedback on what brides like, don't like, kinda sorta maybe like, etc.

No comments: