Monday, April 11, 2005

Colors of the rainbow

Here's a great site to check out if you are looking for some color inspiration webwhirlers.com. Warning, I just spent approximately an hour and a half playing with the "spin the wheel" option. Its intended as a tool to help you with developing your online web color schemes, but I actually think its really excellent for helping you come up with any sort of color scheme: for invitations, interior decorating projects, anything.

Speaking of color, I just won an ebay auction for my new pantone Color Bridge book. We're about to take our beautiful PMS cards and have them printed process...I'm very scared. Particularly after checking out a few side by side comparisons on the screenshot for this book. Hopefully my new swatch book will make this a smidge less scary the next time around.

No comments: