Saturday, April 02, 2005

9-5

Last week, I was feeling completed overwhelmed. With the National Stationery Show coming up quicker than I ever imagined, a million things left to do to get Paper Bride up and running, my packaging stuck on a boat in a port in Indonesia and my full time job more annoying than ever. My boyfriend greg suggested that we get organized and spend all day Saturday working like it was a regular day during the week. He made us get up, get dressed and though I was lounging on the couch rather than my uncomfortable chair at the office, I actually got a ton accomplished. Today was day 2 of my saturday Paper Bride immersion and, I have to say, its been pretty fantastico. I make myself up a to do list, get through as much as I can, take breaks here and there and really get focused. The best part of all is that I have a ton of fun doing it. Very rarely have I experienced having a job that I am so excited to get up for in the morning (except when I was working at Thirsty.com...the job that ruined me for life!...until now).

No comments: